Watertown…where do I begin? I love this town! Everything is up in W-town. It is actually my hometown so I have a lot to say about this friendly and hospitable community. Check out some of the experiences you will be able to take advantage of in W-town…
- Take a walk through Riverside Park
- Check out the uptown Watertown shops for neat gift ideas
- Visit the Goss Opera House and Gallery
- Eat a nice evening meal at Lunker’s on Lake Kampeska
- Frisbee Golf just below St. Ann’s Hill, near the zoo
- Take your family fishing at the Kiddie Pond located right in town off of the Big Sioux River
- Shoot a quick round of golf at Cloud 9 Golf Course (9 holes)
- Go to the stock car races every Sunday evening at the Casino Speedway
There is plenty more to see and do during any season around W-town from hunting in the fall to cross country skiing and snowmobiling in the winter. This area of the state is certainly a great family getaway and a fun-filled adventure for any group of friends.
Now, doesn’t this make you want to come to South Dakota and more specifically to W-town? I thought so.